Monday, November 14, 2016

Uncertainties.

Well so I decided to write my blog post in English today.
Nothing much, I just feel like doing so.
The gloomy weather in Melaka is making me kinda comfortable, and also emotional at the same time.
It'd been raining every night continuously these days.
And my ACCA exam is three weeks away from me now. So close yet so far.

It'd been a pretty tough year.
Seems like everything had gone to an end. My degree. My relationship.
Perhaps this is one of the barrier which I must come across in my life.
And I'm proud to say, at the end of year 2016, I manage to make it halfway through.
:)
Our past somehow makes us a better person today.
That's why, I guess I should appreciate every single moment, whether good or bad, in my life.
I used to think that we kinda ended up very unhappily through our break-up.
In those six-month time, we had gone on separate ways.
We met new people, new friends, we discovered new thing, no longer as a couple, but alone.
Though you're a passer-by to me now, I want you to know, thank you for those 5 years.
You taught me to be a better person, a more caring and patient human-being.
Reckoned I have spent most of my efforts that I even doubted that I have lost the ability to love another person again.
But nope, I will learn to love again, in a better way.
Thank you for the tolerance and love all these years.
And now, sincerely, goodbye.


I just want myself to remember this day: 12nd November 2016.
I want myself to look back to this post many years later and say: Oh, I have made a good decision.
Precisely, I am afraid, and clueless.
Well, perhaps sometimes we just need to do it.
A simple reminder to self: Don't regret every decision you made.
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.



Go ahead, my dear.
Don't be afraid.

No comments: