Saturday, October 20, 2012

Well ..



Since there was a system error with my chinese-typing function tool 
I am forced to write my article in English as well 


forgive me for any grammatical or spelling error :)
this is my very first time

*Deep breath*




the Senior UEC exam had started for already 2 days
I am aiming quite high target this time 
as this cert plays an important part affecting my future



9A ?
hmmm 



i had achieved this target in my trial exam
in a hard way
but how about UEC ?
can I ?


had already overcome 3 subjects in these 2 days
which were Bahasa Malaysia , Chinese Language and History 




History brought me into depression 
i read the questions once , and twice ............ repeatedly , in the examination hall
disappointment had covered all my mind
yes , this year was a quite hard one
and i found that 90% of my preparation had been wasted


I spent almost 1 week on it during my 3-week study break
memorized and studied quite frequently
hoped to get an A1
since i had a high expectation on this subject
Okay , fine .
most of the question that i aimed didn't come out
I had memorized at least 65 questions ! 

finally
i could just be able to answer 3 questions but the paper required 4 . 

how come ?



I think my A1 had already gone
hoping that I still have an A2 
or maybe worse ?

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHH !!!



so i had been in a bad mood for few hours yesterday
i used to be very frugal before
but yesterday
due to my depression
i ate alot and spent lots of my savings buying junk food and drinks at the pasar malam - -

started to feel regret now lol




Okay FINE
this is just a small case , right ? T.T


maybe you will say : this is just a unimportant subject
maybe you will say : it is not worth it

yes ? maybe i was overreacting



However
have you tried before ? 
you face a great disappointment although you have already put into much efforts ?!






Whatever ...
it is all over !
I start to compromise.




luckily Chinese and BM didn't disappoint me
everything was running in a smooth way



all I need to do is to move forward
no fear , no doubt



the subjects which i m going to sit for on the upcoming Monday will be Economics and Elementrary Math
they are my favourite (:
my hope and maybe specialty ?
I will do as well as i can 
make sure to maintain the level of mine and don't make any careless stupid mistake




Can't wait to October 25th !
YES !
MY BIG BIG DAY !


my 18th birthday ! and the last day of UEC !




Haaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa


can't wait for movies , foods , drinks , shopping , and freedom !




PLEASE
Make it quick
this exam is driving me insane
this is the most exhausting and tiring experience that i've ever had






hmm
*speechless* 
opps


i think it is time to go (:


fighting for Economics !
Say No to midnight oil =p



the weather is getting worse and unpredictable recently
it rains sometimes
but the scorching sun may come out just after few hours




very changeable



Take Care Of Your Health friends (:




BYE 

No comments: