Monday, April 8, 2013

Hey there ! Welcome APRIL ;)



*sigh*
I abandoned this little bloggie for already one month!
and now I suddenly thought of it
then here is the first post of the month! :)

I started working on current job since January and now it stepped into the 4th month.
I am wondering how fast the pace of time being.
Three months passed away without leaving any mark or sign.
However I am going to resign from this job , soon.


You may ask : WHY ?
Well , that's no why .




I get along well with my colleagues, and I like them.
They always make my day.
I will definitely miss them a lot after leaving this job.
Because I don't know when we can meet up each other again.
Maybe never, and forever.
We both from different background, different family ,different environment and even different state.
This job, this shop gather us together, getting to know each other.
And we will be on our own soon.

By the way , you know , I'm so grateful that I have you all in my life.
Even just couple of months, I appreciate it :)














And hey!
I think I am going to buy a brand new phone for myself.
Current one is dying.
uhhhhhhhhhhh
It was rumoured that Samsung Galaxy S4 will be officially launched in Malaysia next month.
Seriously, I started aiming this little one since last year.
And now here it is!
One month to go!
Little new boy, I'm coming for you soon.
:)

This time, I will buy it with my own salary.
(Sayang.....)
 I can't block out my eagerness on buying it.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Please. Make it quick.











Okay.
Today is Monday!
My sweet off day :)


Went exercising at Gan Boon Leong Gymnasium.
Happy sweating and keeping fit!
I can't stand of my round belly and fatty legs anymore!
-.-
Besides keeping fit by exercise, eating fruit will help , too.
:)
Keep on going! Hey hak Hey hak !



:D


After sweating hardly, I bought a cup of Matcha Latte for myself.
What a wonderful off day! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............










And I am going back to my job tomorrow :)
Hope everything goes fine.






Spm result had been released around the end of March.
I got to know my result of course.
Since this exam don't even affect my further education at all , I didn't put much efforts on preparing it, not more than UEC for sure.
I didn't estimate the result to be very excellent, I just give it a try.
So far I was satisfied with the result :)
Feel grateful for that.
I got 4As ,4Bs, 1D out of 9 subjects.



D?
hahahahaha.
It is very easy to guess that which subject made the D.
No doubt, definitely SEJARAH.
By the way, the D meant "Passed"
Not bad at all. (shrieking...)



I obtained B4 for my 1119 English subject.
It surprised me actually.
I expected it would be lower than that.
Hmmm , btw I feel grateful :)
The result was overall satisfactory.
Thanks for everything!


:)





How about university?
I have no idea at all.
I am waiting the confirmation of admission from National University of Singapore.
I was rejected by Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
I couldn't accept the fact once, but I overcame it after serious consideration.
And now all I left is NUS.
If NUS reject me still, I will be going to Sunway University for sure, giving up of my wish of studying in Singapore.


Why Sunway?
They offer me attractive scholarship that I can save a lot of money for my parents.
I am wondering : Maybe saving money is more important than studying in a top school, isn't it?
And I know the possibility for accepted by NUS is quite low, extremely low.
I really want to give it a try, even I may fail, but at least I do trying once, right?


Hard to make a suitable decision when you have too much demands.







The relationship between Him and I.
:)
Running stable, and I appreciate all the things he had done for me.
Thanks for being in love with me this few years.
You are just special for me.










And You.
The OUTSIDER in my family.
I am pointing on you. No doubt.
You better watch yourself, don't interfere in my life.
You are no longer a person that having any relation with me.
No matter you will read this post or not , this is my blog, my territory.
I have my own freedom to write about anyone, anything.
Don't ever put a blame on me, I am not writing anything wrong about you, right?
I will never, ever forgive what you did to me.
and never forget the words, the texts.
I will keep it forever.
Thanks for letting me to see the true face of yours.
An artificial woman with vulgarism.


Such an irony.

















Addicted to the novel "The Hunger Games" recently!
Highly Recommend hahahaha :D
I burn my midnight oil because of it!



Well , getting to sleep soon.
Bye my fellow blog readers.
:)


Thanks for paying attention on reading my boring, dull article.



Good Night.
:D

1 comment:

Yihui Yeow said...

积极的啊Jane!;D
继续加油啊!