Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Randomness


It all goes according to my mood.
When I feel like updating, I update. 
And then when I feel like typing in Chinese, I type in Chinese. 
Apparently, today I'm not in the mood of typing Chinese (nonsense hahaha). 
One day, I looked back to all the posts that I had posted in the past.
It's surprising how time passed without me noticing. 
This blog had been here with me for six years.
Reading the articles that I wrote six years ago makes me burst into laughter. 
How could I be so stupid and naive back then? Haha.
Alright, let's forgive a 17 year-old teenager, heh?
Well somehow I'm glad I always kept my blog writing on track.
So that I'm able to look back and see how much I have grown up all these years today.

Thanks for all the ups and downs, it makes me who I am today.



Stalking over someone can be a hobby too though. 
Perhaps I should stop doing this anymore. Hahaha.
But girls being girls. It's normal where we compare ourselves with the others.
In other words, sometimes we don't have enough confidence with ourselves.



I have been so obsessed with Goblin OST lately. 
I am not a fan of K Drama but this drama certainly rocks.
The OST is one of the best ever. 

This is perhaps one of my favourite.




I have totally ran out of ideas now.
It's time to excuse myself again. 
Well Happy Birthday in advance for my Aquarius guy.
Happy 26th :) 

No comments: